Dr. Weiss is a licensed clinical psychologist (CA License Psy 24496), with impressive credentials. In addition to her professional training as a clinical psychologist, Dr. Weiss has education in science and technology. She has diverse experience as a psychologist, counselor, classroom teacher, technology company employee and more.
- Doctor of Psychology in Clinical Psychology (Psy.D)
Pacific Graduate School of Psychology-Stanford Psy.D. Consortium, Palo Alto, CA, 2009
- Master of Science in Clinical Psychology (M.S.)
Pacific Graduate School of Psychology-Stanford Psy.D. Consortium, Palo Alto, CA, 2006
- Master of Arts in Education (M.A)
San Francisco State University, San Francisco, CA, 1992. Thesis: “Instructional design for multiple intelligences”
- Single Subject Five-Year Teaching Credentials (CA)
Life Sciences 1988, 1993; Physical Sciences 1991, 1993; Dance 1993; Language Development Specialist 1993
- Bachelor of Science in Geology (B.S.)
Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL, 1983.
- Sofia University (formerly Institute of Transpersonal Psychology), Palo Alto, CA
Fall 2012 Adjunct Faculty, Psychological Testing to Masters students
- San Francisco Unified School District (SFUSD), 1990-1994
Science Teacher, Wilson High School: physics, chemistry, and physical science.
- Sunshine High School, 1984-1987
Science Department Head, Teacher and Counselor. Taught biology, math, earth science, physical science, leadership, family life, and driver’s education. Academic, career, and personal counseling for homeroom students.