Treatment paths include:
- Treatment for trauma, for clients with diagnosis for bipolar, delusional disorder, schizophrenia and other serious disorders.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy. Are you bogged down by fear or negative thoughts? Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) can help in many cases.
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT). Develop coping skills – specific behavioral techniques that you may be able to apply to combat disabling symptoms of mental illness.
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT). Gain the skills needed to develop a new mindful relationship about unwanted thoughts or feelings.
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR). The theory behind EMDR is that traumatic memories are stored in our memories in a dysfunctional manner.
- Motivational Interviewing (MI). The focus of the counseling style in Motivational Interviewing is to enhance, affirm, and enforce the client’s beliefs that they can change their life for the better.
- Career counseling. What factors are preventing you from finding satisfaction at your current position? Learn how you can plan your career moves and implement changes in your life that will give you greater satisfaction.
Ready to make a change? Call Dr. Weiss today or just fill in the contact form and click Send.